Six Room Header
Escape to Neverland
Once Upon a Time
The Other Side
COVID-19 Response & Policies
Due to the concerns over Covid-19 (Coronavirus) we have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other guests and team members to comply or exceed with CDC recommendations. This includes cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces after each use. We provide gloves upon request and private rooms only. However it’s ok for people in your group to pay separately. Make sure not to reserve in someone else’s game.
Help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like Covid-19 by:
- Stay at least 6-feet (about 2 arms length) from people outside your group.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your eyes or mouth.
- Cover you cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care. You can call us to reschedule if someone in your group is not feeling well.
If you have any questions or concerns, please use the Contact Us form below or call at (757) 808-5199.